11.02.2007

i lied, i'm back. friday fun #14...

I couldn't stay away that long, things got a little better for now so I think it's safe to be on the computer at work without BB firing me. This week's fun from Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? Not as much as I have in the past, which has been most of my Christmas bonus and that's an easy grand. Everyone is getting hand painted coffee mugs this year, LOL.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? I watched Grey's Anatomy last night, it was a decent epi. This season isn't nearly as good as the last two.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? Bright green. Green makes me happy, hence the new color of my blog.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. I can't tell - then my readers will steal it and make millions and I'll be screwed.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. Cookbooks, an 8 mm camera, and cotton henleys. I know, a little random.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Great feast!!! Happy Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

May your dessert come true...
happy feasting...

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your filling feast! May your dessert come true :)

Happy weekend!