4.08.2009

Remember me?

After a loooooong hiatus, I have decided to bring my blog back...

It's been SIX months.

So, the short version of what we've been up to:
  • Got married on October 25th, 2008. It was the most magical, wonderful day of our lives. It went perfectly, except for one music misqueue. I'll put some pictures up soon.
  • Went to Isla Mujeres, Mexico for a weeklong honeymoon. Loved the island, the people, our hotel, the food, drinks, and the rest. It was perfection!
  • Got home from said honeymoon and lost my job. Welcome to married life.
  • Had a slight mental breakdown.
  • Got over it.
  • Had wonderful holidays as newlyweds. They went smoothly considering our 4+ sides.
  • I have spent the past few months being a wife and enjoying it. Since I've been at home and Hubs works at home, we've been able to spend some really great time together. He is totally spoiled but that's my job right now and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I'm currently tryng to figure out what I'm going to do. Can't decide between an office job or waiting tables and going back to school.
So, that's been life in a nutshell. I've been cooking and reading quite a bit. This past week we had the pleasure of spending time with my dad and hosting my family in small increments. Let's see... I'm playing soccer again and Hubs has been playing hockey - he has been bad and spent a few minutes in the "time out box" as the kiddos call it. We've been playing poker and I'm getting pretty good at it. I asked last week if I could just quit the job search and start playing poker professionally - my other half did not go for it. Guess it takes a chunk of money to start that. haha

I'll get some pictures up from the wedding. We don't have a whole lot of them just yet but we're still working on that. I promise to start posting more!

No comments: