2.28.2008

wishes

I am going to ask my bloggies to say their prayers to the job fairy/god/guru - my dear Beloved has applied for a job here and he's got a phone interview coming up. I'm trying really hard not to get too excited because this is the first application but it is sounding good for him.

Wowsas...

Good thing, the wedding is 7 months and 27 days away and I'm kinda going to need to live in the same state as my husband.

I'll keep this updated as we find more out.

On another note, my wedding diet has started again, full swing. I've got 25 lbs to lose and as of this week I've lost 2. 23lbs to go!

I've been really good this week. I've only got to exercise once because it's been butt-ass cold and windy outside. On the downside, my sugars dropped really low on Monday night and I thought I was going to go into a coma at my favorite bar in the bathroom.

My Meals This Week: (Breakfast) (Lunch) (Snack) (Dinner)
Monday: (B) oatmeal (S) toast w/ pb (L) chicken, 1 C brussel sprouts, 1/2 C cottage cheese, and 1/4 C granola (S) apple (D) 4 oz. steak, 1 C mixed veggies, 1 C salad. (S) 2 vodka crans

Tuesday:
(B) oatmeal (L) 4 oz. steak, 1 C mixed veggies, 1/2 C cottage cheese, and 1/4 C granola (S) apple (D) 2 C whole wheat pasta with peas, spinach, onion, and poached chicken.

Wednesday:
(B) 1/2 C cottage cheese and 1/4 C granola (L) Greek chicken salad and 1/2 pita with 2 tbsp hummus (D) roast beef and swiss on whole wheat with mustard, apple

Thursday:
(B) toast w/ pb 1/4 C cottage cheese and granola (L) 1 1/2 C pasta with peas, spinach, onion, and poached chicken. (D) grilled chicken, broccoli and carrots, apple.

Friday: (B)oatmeal (L) grilled chicken, broccoli and carrots (D) sushi from Asahi - samauri roll and a spicy scallop roll.

No comments: