5.16.2008

friday fun #24

Keeping it short and sweet this week. I blabbed a lot on Monday! haha I did everything I set out to do this week and more. Keep your fingers crossed for T&T - we'll find out Monday or Tuesday if he gets to keep his job and move home in the next month, which would be the biggest blessing ever. I'll update as soon as I know anything... Have a good weekend!

Oh, and look at my counter, I've had over 1,000 visitors! Sweeet!

From Friday Fill-in.

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat celery!
2. The smell of freshly mowed grass reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my coffee and Triscuits .
4. Knitting and cycling are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make a lemon drop.
6. Traveling one entire summer break with my dad and two brothers is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Lost tonight while waiting on Todd to get home. Tomorrow my plans include hosting a big poker party and Sunday, I want to relax, relax, relax!

2 comments:

Jack said...

Enjoyed reading your FFI's :)
Have fun at your poker party!

Janet said...

mmmm, triscuits! Yummy! Thanks for playing :-)