8.01.2008

for goodness sakes

It's August. Can you believe it? Just one year ago we were newly engaged and getting ready for Montana and Knoxville. We forgot to celebrate our 1-year of engagement. Oopsie!

Well, the lists are made and I think I'm ready for this weekend. I've got the diaper cakes made, Gram & Gramps present is here, I've got menus planned and helpers assigned. Today I have to get decorations, a new dress, and order balloons. I really hope everything turns out nice. I am going to attempt to make 6 quiches tonight. Hehe. I bet they don't get finished. I have to go get the kids a pack n' play. Can't forget that. Ah, I'm really not stressing about it. No one would notice anyway.

Have I told you that the wedding nightmares have started? They're stupid and annoying. I have had two dreams that T has left me at the altar. The first time he told me I was fat and I make everyone around me miserable and the second time he showed up in ugly clothes and told me he couldn't do it and walked away. I told him about them and he just looks at me like wtf is wrong with you. I'm sure it happens to every bride. I ain't every bride though, this caca needs to go away.

I've got phone calls to make and corsages to order so I better get back to it. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Just found your blog - fun! Keep it up, and don't worry - the wedding will happen, and it'll be wonderful. In five years, you'll wonder why you let the details stress you. Most important thing is to have fun!