9.15.2008

my life in photos right now



Three of my wonderful friends threw my bridal shower this weekend. I have NEVER been so overwhelmed with love. It was at a winery here in Tulsa and the owners were awesome. I had one snag before I got there - a little dress fiasco that made me 30 minutes late. Once I got there, had a glass of their delish muscat canneli and saw all of my friends and family, things were fine. I heard so many words of wisdom, things that make me tear up when I recall them now. The gifts we received were amazing and I am still in shock that people were that generous. I was completely surrounded by women who are so supportive and caring, and it truly was the best shower I've ever been to, thanks to my best friend. The food, the wine, and the people were awesome, it was absolutely perfect!

The wedding is - yep - you saw it, FORTY DAYS away. Invitations are going out today. Mr. Groom and his brother are going to get their tuxes today (otherwise I'm sending my mother after them!). We're going to get his ring this week. I've got all of my projects complete, invites are done, all rentals/vendors are taken care of, honeymoon is booked, I'm just waiting on something to catch me off guard. We've got engagement photos next week and I'm excited about them - they're going to be downtown in the evening. There are 800 things going on right now but I'm not jittery, emotional, or stressed. Things are swell. Much better than I imagined but we're still over a month out.

Peace out for now...

No comments: