8.03.2007

crazy week

After last week being a total blah, it ended more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. Toddles proposed on Friday. It was perfect, just us at home with music and candles and flowers, the whole works! So dreamy and unexpected!!! My baby wanted to catch me off guard and he did, I had no idea this was coming.

I haven't blogged all week because I cannot stop looking at wedding stuff. It is so overwhelming and we haven't even set a date yet! We will figure that out on our road trip next week since we'll have 4+ hours in the car. Hopefully we'll be able to agree on things, the first being who is moving. That has been the first question on everyone's minds. We'll figure it out, after 10 years - there's no rush.

I am skipping my Friday Fun this week. Let's look at my bling instead!

Mmmmhmmm... Isn't it wonderful? You can't even see half of the diamonds! There are diamonds on the band, diamonds on the side, freakin diamonds EVERYWHERE! My baby did so well!!!

I had no idea there was another level of happiness but I've certainly found it. I'm incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful man that wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: