8.09.2007

quickie...

I haven't been on much because I've been busting my hump getting all my work finished before my lil vacation.

I'm off to St. Louis today, Iowa tomorrow, and Montana on Wednesday - I should be able to pop in and update on Monday.

For now, I'll do a food survey I found on myspace, enjoy! Copy it and link back if you want!

FOOD SURVEY
1. What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey club with lots of honey mustard!

2. What do you put on your burger?
Mustard, pickles, onion, and bacon.

3. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium

4. Ice cream: in a sugar cone, waffle cone, or a bowl?
I don't really eat ice cream but I'll take a teeny bit in a bowl.

5. Name your favorite fast food restaurant and what you usually order there:
Wendy's - spicy chicken sandwich, side caesar, and an iced tea.

6. You're at the salad bar. What do you put in your salad?
Lettuce, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, cheese, chopped egg, baby corn, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits, topped with ranch dressing.

7. What do you usually order at Starbucks?
I'm not a patron...

8. What do you usually order to drink with your dinner?
Iced Tea or water.

9. Do you have any BBQ grill skills?
Sure do - I can BBQ with the boys!

10. Dinner bread: biscuit, toast, roll, breadsticks or cornbread?
Cheesy bread should've been an option but I'll take toast.

11. Favorite breaksfast cereal:
Kashi Strawberry Fields

12. Favorite kind of chips:
Cheetos, Fritos Scoops, and Sunchips.

13. Potatoes: Mashed, baked, scalloped, french fries, or hash browns/home fries?
D. All of the above.

14. Favorite Chinese dish:
Egg Foo Young

15. Favorite Italian dish:
Canneloni or lasagna.

16. Favorite Mexican dish:
Cheese enchiladas topped with fried eggs and rice on the side.

17. Favorite Indian/Thai dish:
Indian - saag paneer; Thai - panang chicken or pad thai.

18. What do you put on your hot dog?
If I have to eat one, mustard and relish.

19. Chicken....white meat or dark meat?
Both please.

20. What's the best thing you can cook?
Enchiladas, lasagna, and breakfast.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

blythe said...

is it weird that i'm totally excited about taking a food survey? i mean, i'm going to block out some time to really concentrate. FOOD!

TaraTot said...

Not weird at all, I was pretty excited to find it on myspace! I actually thanked the girl who posted... Does that make me weird?
: )

Annnnd, it is close to lunch time!