9.05.2007

case of the... wednesdays?

It's been raining for a couple of days again. It's a nice break from the intense heat we've had lately. We had a decent weekend. The fiance and I were kind of "off", everyone goes through that stuff. I talked to my dad and he and his ladyfriend were "off" too. Maybe the moon was in a bad lunar phase or something. I've realized how quickly wedding planning can take over a girl's head. It's all I think about and the event is 14 months away. I've got to stop and enjoy being engaged for a few more months before I really have to jump in the planning. So this is the last I'm going to talk about "the wedding" this week. For Toddles' sake and my own...

Peace out, I'm off to take a nap. The bossman is letting us go early and it's poker night so I've got to squeeze some good rain sleeps in real quick.

No comments: