1.14.2008

oopsie

I forgot to do my Friday fun... How about some Monday fun?

Do you eat the ends/heels of a loaf of bread? Or do you toss them? I eat the ends of the loaf. I love the ends toasted on one half of a sandwich or slathered with butter to dunk in my coffee.

Guess I was just too busy working. Ha. Actually I was, I stayed really busy all of last week.

-----------------

We had an awesome weekend. I'm so tired today. We stay up waaaaaay too late when we're together and it makes for a really long Monday. We have fun though, that's all that matters.

Friday night we were up until 5 a.m., partying. I was a sexy bitch Friday night. I had a new black shirt on with my fav jeans, my bday boots, and my new baby Coach wristlet. T was lovin it! He kept telling me over and over how hot I looked. For those of you that have been together for a decade, it feels amazing for your lovah to say those kind of things. It made my whole weekend. Well, that and Aunt Flo left after a muthafreakin month. Yes, you read that right.

Saturday we slept, pretty much all day. We woke up from like 12-2 to eat and stuff but then it was lights out until 4. We didn't have plans so there was really no need to get dressed and leave my room. We ended going out for dinner and meeting up with C&C to watch the football game. Others joined us and drama ensued, but it was mostly a good night.

Oh, get this - some stupid little idiots egged my car at some point of the weekend. I hate stupid teenage shit like that. They are very lucky I didn't catch them. They'd be licking the yolk off my window.

Sunday we didn't have anything planned again. I mean, we needed to go to our storage unit and we needed to do laundry but none of that stuff is fun so we didn't do it. We went shopping and ate at our favorite Mexican place. We went out later last night and I got a little drunkie and everyone kept making fun of me. Not nice friends, not nice.

I didn't feel so hot this morning so I came to work late. And My Baby had to go home, which was the end of my great weekend. Oh well, we've got fun weekends coming up soon.

BTW, I'm so glad Dallas and Indy lost this weekend, let's just hope SD can take the Pats out. Woot.

No comments: