3.21.2008

friday fun #83 (not)

It's finally Friday and I'm bring the fun back! I haven't done this in a long tome so I made one up.

No plans for me this weekend besides craft, craft, craft. I've got about 100 bows to make, 4 floral balls to cover, and 2 giant T's to cover. The Roomies are gone and it'll probably rain so it'll be a perfect weekend to get some wedding shtuff done.

Here's the fun, from the Feast!

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city? I would live in the country, where I could grow my own food, raise my own animals, and have a place where my [future] children would grow up like I did - playing in the dirt, climbing trees, and learning to ride a bicycle on a gravel road.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know? That would most definitely be my 3 year old boyfriend, Nater. Do you know any 3 year olds that screen their phone calls? My cutie pie does!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard my little brother was getting married before me and now they're having a baby before me. *sigh*

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? I think I would want to be in a cheese commercial with those cows from California. Those are some funny cows.

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? I take a multi-vitamin, vitamin C, and B12 daily. I take echinachea when I'm starting to feel sick, which is a lot lately, considering it's flu season. I really should be taking my calcium since I don't drink milk but they're really big and yucky.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Friday and congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Ten years together is a long time! I'll have to keep coming back to check on the wedding plans :-)

My daughters take a calcium chew... some kind of chocolate thing. I'll have to find out the name of it from them. You might like that better.

Have a great weekend.