6.13.2008

friday fun #25

From Friday's Feast, I haven't done this one in a bit...

Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? Um, ya - if you've followed this blog at all, you can tell I'm a tad bit pessimistic about pretty much everything. Unless I'm giving advice and them I'm all opti.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Black, it's all I can use at work so it's pretty much all I have. And yes, I steal pens from work, we have a box full of them from drug reps.

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? I give myself manis and pedis almost every week. I've never had anyone else touch my nails.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? Not yet... *note to self - go check COPW and see if I won a Zune yet.

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? Well, I live with The Roomies and they keep the computer in the dining/living room. In a week, Toddles and I have will have our own place and we'll keep it in the den of our apartment.

Have a great weekend! I'm finally going to watch Sex and the City today and I'm super excited.

No comments: