4.16.2007

Monday

I'm back from the Lou and seeing my honey. Getting there took forever! 6 1/2 hours in the rain - it only took me 5 1/2 to get home Sunday. We had a great weekend, lots of down time, which is wonderful considering that we normally have 100 things to do on any given weekend we're together. I got to drive "our" new car, I really like it. It was more fun when Toddles drove it and we got to go fast enough to give me butterflies in my tummy! Saturday night was nice because Stephanie had a spa night at the house. I got my feet, hands, and face did... It was nice! Their munchkin is growing so fast, you can actually have a conversation with him, which is super exciting.


We didn't have any fun food adventures or explore any new places since it was a low-key weekend. That's okay, there's always next time! Hopefully the weather will comply with us.


Today, Annie-Bananie and I ran to the store to get some fruit and veggies for lunch this week. We're juicing! Our lunch was lemon, carrot, and apple juice. It was delish!


Happy Monday to anyone following...


No comments: