4.06.2007

My blog is up and going again!

Yeah!!!

I forgot about it for a long time so I decided to revamp it and get it going again. I'll going to try to post daily so bear with me while I adjust to this.

Got weekend plans? It's Easter weekend so I'm going to OKC to visit the family. Tonight I'm cooking dinner for 6 friends, I'm excited about it. Except I have to go grocery shopping and I'd rather go take a nap. The menu so far is beer brats and onions on the grill, baked mac & cheese, sweet potato fries, and something green. I'm going to make some banana pudding - sugar free style! I'm excited except the weather sucks today. It's freakin snowing in April! What kind of crap is this? So, anyway - those are my plans so far.

"The Gang" went turkey hunting for the weekend. Mr. T flew in last night but I didn't even get to see him... *boohoo* They will be back on Sunday, I hope everyone has a SAFE and FUN time. (And Toddles gets a turkey!) I'm looking forward to the weekend so much that I'm going to start it it an hour!
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: