10.12.2007

friday fun #11

From my favorite, Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised? When Mr. T proposed to me. Everyone say it together - awwww...

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are blueish , but I wish they were more greenish.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? I would be like one of those Chips Ahoy cookies on the commercial and my name would be Cookie (duh) since it's my nickname.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. I drink water, all day, every day and I try really hard to practice portion control.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? I use Colgate Total because my dental hygienist told me to. I don't care for and would prefer to use that Extreme Aquafresh because I like the bubbles it makes.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments: