6.12.2007

Binge.

Since I’m always a little slow on Mondays, I guess I’ll do my weekend review on Tuesdays. I was still drunk when I woke up yesterday morning so there was no way I could recount the weekend’s events. I felt like hammered doggie doo when I finally sobered up. Those late-afternoon hangovers suck.

I had a wonderful weekend! Let’s see.... Friday started off at the Depot with Chad and Sean. We stayed for about an hour and then headed back to Sean’s so I could take a power nap. Billy showed up so we went and grabbed some sushi, it was delish like always - from Asahi. Oh man, I choked on one of the rolls and thought I was going to die at the sushi bar. Bad deal. After we ate we went back to Sean’s to meet up with Chad again and the four of us went to Santino’s to see Ass for a minute. The guys were dead set on going to Cloud 9 so I took them, being the nice friend that I am. I don’t mind it, $1 dances and they have liquor now so it’s okay. We got pretty tanked, I stayed out way too late.

Saturday, oh Saturday... It was the down time that I needed. I slept until about noon and I woke up craving pot roast. It was a mean craving so I decided to go try the new diner down from my house. It was nice and clean, you couldn’t hardly tell it was an old Taco Bell. They got my food to me super fast and I ate it so fast that I thought I was going to ralph. I finished most of it and went home to nap. I was tired, what can I say? I woke up around 3 and found out Sean was ditching our movie plans to go with someone else. Dick. So glad I’m “#1" like he says... I went for some retail therapy to find a swimsuit for Jules’ pool party on Sunday. I found a cute one-piece that covered my chubs, some shoes, a dress, and a really nice shirt. I went back home and finally showered, I was pretty gross. Got out of the shower and watched 3 hours of a HBO movie about the Tsunami. Sad stuff. C&C called, they wanted to go sit on the patio at Los Cabos so I joined them for a late supper. I don’t really care for Los Cabos, it’s almost like glorified Taco Bueno, but the atmosphere is good so whatever. After that we went the Depot and hung out for a bit. It was dead but I think that’s because Country Fever was in town. Yay. Let’s go sit in the rain and listen to people whine. Sorry, not a fan.

Sunday was the big pool party. I woke up still full from dinner so I skipped on the brunch plans we had to do at Jazmoz or whatever Bourbon Street Café is called now. I laid around and watched another movie until the lawn lady decided to mow my front yard, I couldn’t hear so I hopped in the shower. I got ready for the party and headed to the store to fill my cooler. Beeeeer... I made some killer mojitos and we all got our happy buzz on. It was a really fun day, I saw some peeps I hadn’t seen in awhile, got some sun on my white ass, and just hung out. It was hot and muggy so the pool felt nice. We ended up going to the bar in our suits and staying until 2:00, which was the cause of my drunkenness on Monday morning. Bad, bad girl. Oh well, I don’t have binges like that very often so it’s okay every now and again.

Ciao folks!

No comments: