6.15.2007

Changes.

So I was feeling a little down in the dumps this week. I think it's the weather but whatever. I got off work early on Wednesday afternoon and was talking to Shannon the way home from work. I got home and decided that I was going to cut my hair off because it was jacked up after I colored it for the wedding. It was breaking every day and was almost melted together. Yucky! I had the girl cut it in a slant, she took about 8 inches off the back and 6 or so in the front. It's so damn cute! I love it, I am short-haired, sassy Tara again - woohoo!

I had plans to hang out with Sean so we went to dinner with Chris and his boys and then Sean informed me that we were going to get tattoos by Jaspyr. I'm thinking cool, he's going to get his worked on, whatever. Chad met us up there to get his back piece recolored, it was a cool parlor. Very nice space. I started looking through the books and found this beautiful cross that I wanted but didn't know where. I had wanted a girlie skull for awhile but hadn't gotten it. Until then. I got my skullie on my foot and I'm so happy with it!


Isn't she cute? : )

A little promo for SoulStyle Tat2 - it's at 11th and Peoria. They do good stuff!

No comments: