6.22.2007

friday fun #3

May Flowers - from Five on Friday

http://friday.criminalgrace.com/

1. What are your favorite kinds of flowers? Gardenias, dahlias, and peonies are the most beautiful flowers to me...

2. Do you have any cut flowers in your home or office right now? What kinds? Not today, but I did have some fresh cut roses from the monstrous rose bush in my front yard on the coffee table this week.

3. Are you growing/planting any live flowers inside or outside your home? What kinds and where? I have two rose bushes in my yard, one that's over 8 ft. tall (I keep cutting it, it keeps growing taller) and one that's really wimpy. They both make pretty flowers!

4. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events? Well, carnations and peace lilies mean death to me. Roses equate love. Easter lilies mean it's Easter-time (duh). Hydrangeas remind me of my great-grandma. Tulips remind me of Spring.

5. When was the last time you were given flowers as a gift? Toddles gave me flowers in February just for the heck of it... Such a sweet guy!

No comments: