7.27.2007

friday fun #7

Coming at you from Friday5...

Superlatives!
  1. What are your nicest and ugliest articles of clothing? My nicest piece is the dress I wore to my brothers wedding and the ugliest piece are my running shoes from Jr. High .
  2. What are your favorite and least-favorite things about the city/town you live in? My favorite thing about Tulsa is that it's pretty and clean, my least favorite thing is that there isn't a lot to do sometimes.
  3. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships? My current relationship is the longest (10+ years, give or take) and the shortest would probably be a few days.
  4. Who are the oldest and youngest people in your family? My great-grandma is the oldest person in my family, she's 97. The youngest person is my nephew, he's 4.5 months old.
  5. Who are your neatest and messiest friends? Hmm... The neatest friend would be Chris, she's a little OCD. The messiest award goes to Sean, he tries to keep it up but he's a boy.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I enjoyed your Friday 5. :-)