7.12.2007

You know...

I enjoy playing poker and I enjoy my ladies group, but for goodness sake, I hate losing.

Last night we had the biggest group since we started and it was the biggest cluster f#$k ever. Oh. My. Gosh. I was trying to get drunk but it wasn't happening fast enough.

A lil shout-out to B&C, congrats on the baby girl. She will be one lucky girl!!! When do we get to paint the room blush?!?!!?!

Guess what?


Yepper, you guessed it! The wet stuff is back. My darling SIL just sent me this pic... If I could really find them, I would totally wear them as a fashion statement.



Annnnd.... I am officially diagnosing myself my sun poisoning. I looked it up and I have the same awful red spots associated with over exposure to the sun. No wonder my burn hasn't faded yet. D'oh! My face peeled but the rest of my body is still scathing red.

1 comment:

=^. .^= said...

LOL, omg, those shoes!!! They've got to be the stupidest things I've ever seen!