12.31.2007

did ya miss me?

It's been a crazy week and a half! I'm finally back at work. Can you feel the enthusiasm? I was not thrilled to wake up this morning because my body had gotten used to getting up whenever I wanted. That was a mean and cruel joke! It has been a wonderful and busy time for me so I'm ready to get back to my routine.

The Steelers game in St. Louis was badass. I had a great time even though we were so high I thought I might get altitude sickness. Almost our entire section was Steelers fan and it was awesome except for when I smacked the kid behind me in the face with my Terrible Towel.

I did waaaaaaay too much shopping while in St. Louis. I am actually malled out for awhile. Even the other day, I had a hard time picking out a new purse. WTH is that?

Little Baby Alli surprised everyone and came a week early! She is perfect and beautiful and not at all squishy-ugly baby like most of them are.

Christmas was fun and crazy. My mom, his mom, my dad, his dad, run run run. It gets nuts but I don't think we'd know what to do otherwise. Besides being "malled out", I'm turkeyed out too. We didn't get to spend a lot of time with any of our families but they all got to see us.

My birthday was okay. Toddles and I got shitfaced on Christmas night with our good friend Dougbert and we both felt like major ca-ca when we woke up. I think we were still buzzed when I got him to the airport about 25 minutes before his flight took off. I went out with about 8 friends later that night to celebrate my day of birth and proceeded to tie another one off. Good times. I was asked three times if it was my 22nd birthday. As if.

This weekend was wonderful too. Toddles flew back in on Friday night. We went out for a little while with friends from out of town to a couple of places we hadn't been in awhile. The two of us were actually home by 1:30 both nights this weekend. Freakin amazing! It was so nice because we didn't have a thing planned to do this weekend, which was the total opposite from the past week. We ate and slept and ate and slept. Saturday night we watched the UFC fights and Sunday night we went to the Tulsa Shootout.

I cannot even explain how good it felt to do what we wanted on our own schedule all weekend. It was like it was pre-moving back home times. Totally T&T time! And you know what? My dahling is still at home, all snuggled in my bed. He'll wake soon and get ready for our big poker party tonight and be waiting for me when I get home. It's a preview of how it will be in a little over 9 months.



HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.