12.14.2007

friday fun #-1

I'm not doing it this week because I can't find a fun/good/interesting meme. I went through a whole list of them and nothing struck me. So, I'm going to do my own list this week.

Good things:
  • I have power.
  • I have a roof over my head.
  • I have heat.
  • I have food in my belly.
  • Snow is coming.
  • I had yummy chicken salad and garlicky Triscuits for breakfast.
  • My bonus family rocks!
  • My fiancee is happy and healthy.
  • I have money in da bank and it's not payday.
  • Next week I'm going to my first NFL game.
  • Mexico Lindo margarita lunch Fridays.
  • Project Runway, Meerkat Manor, and No Reservations = ♥
  • Our receptionist brought her cutsie long hair chihuahua to work.
Sucky things:
  • Almost 300,000 people in the state still do not have power.
  • Snow is coming.
  • I cannot find a decent, cheap car.
  • Christmas is 11 days away and I haven't shopped. At all.
  • I can't shop until I have a car.
  • I can't get a car until I get my bonus.
  • I don't know when I'm getting my bonus.
  • People are dying from running generators or lighting fires in their homes.
  • My ride smokes in the morning on the way to work and it makes my belly turn.
  • Said receptionist is without power indefinitely and is irritable.
I'm glad the top list is longer than the bottom list. It's early in the day though.

No comments: