4.18.2008

friday fun #22

The Feast was back up today - yay!

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing. Green - in all forms except limey, electric green.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience. Father's Day, 1991. Grandpa wanted me to move his truck and I rammed it into the garage.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of? Cotton, the magic of our lives...

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see? Good ques, I'd say Madonna, Beastie Boys, or Portishead.

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)? A, I, and T all appear twice.


Got big plans this weekend? I don't... The niece and nephew are staying the night tonight, hope they're not too wild. Hitting the gym. Taking niece and nephew to lunch with Gramma. Going flower bed shopping with BFF at the nursery. Maybe some margarita time tomorrow night. I think that's it... Second boring ass weekend in a row. Oh well, the next one will totally make up for it.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

jenny said...

I'd sort of like a boring weekend---we're so busy with kids' activities! ;-)

Beastie Boys? really?

Interesting feast! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

What about Kermit Green?

Great feast and I hope you have fun with the children.

TaraTot said...

Jenny - I'm sure you'll have a good weekend anyway!

Jean - Kermit green would be more like a kelly green to me and that's alright!

Hope you both have a great weekend!