4.15.2008

menu plan mon, er... tuesday

I forgot to do it yesterday because I was slammed at work, we were shorthanded. I lost 3 lbs last week by sticking to my menu, the only bad thing I had was a brat at the Drillers game on Friday and Subway for lunch on Saturday. Woohoo!



Monday
B: poached egg, whole grain english muffin, and a tbsp of natural pb
L: steamed veggie pack, cottage cheese, and an apple
S: Kashi bar
D: leftover pot roast quesadilla with broccoli and carrots

Tuesday
B: same
L: whole wheat pita with steamed veggies, apple
D: whole grain penne with ham, mushrooms, and peas in a light cream sauce
S: Kashi bar

Wednesday
B: poached egg, english muffin, and cheese
L: garden salad and roast beef on a flaxseed roll from McAlister's Deli.
D: out - MIL and I are trying a new restaurant
S: pita and hummus

Thursday
B: egg, muffin, and pb
L: pita and hummus, apple, cottage cheese
D: chicken/veg tacos
S: Kashi bar

Friday
B: egg, muffin, and something
L: leftover chicken/veg tacos
D: sushi hopefully - I didn't get it last Friday

Saturday
B: Kashi bar
L: out with my BFF
D: probably nothing or leftovers from lunch

No comments: