4.10.2008

three word answers

Tiffany from The Would-be Writers Guild posted this today and invited everyone to copy. So I am... Fun stuff! She's like the cutest little thing ever, you should check out her blog!

What I am doing: blogging not working
What I’m proud of today: I'm being nice
What I’m thinking about: is it 5:00?
Who is home: everyone but me
Plans tonight: it's ladies' night
My weekend was: too long ago
What’s for dinner: Mexican with girlfriends
Feelings about love: I've got lots
Feelings about life: it's pretty good
What I need: ten million dollars
What I want: please see above
What I have: a nasty headache
My pet peeve: people's food noises
My guilty pleasure: HDTV and DVR
What you don’t know about me: terrified of bridges
What I can hear: loud office talk
What I can smell: leftovers in trash
My style: funky, fun, sassy
My hairdo: short, blonde, straight
My outfit: is very comfy
My mood: a little irritable
The weather today: rainy, sunny, windy
Thoughts on parenting: can't wait to
Thoughts on marriage: it's coming soon
Thoughts on politics: make a difference
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: addictive and sinful
Thoughts on beauty: comes from inside
Thoughts on sleep: will be good
Thoughts on writing: wanna be funny
My favorite appliance: the mini chopper
My favorite car: white Nissan titan
My favorite splurge: bargains, sales, clearance
My favorite beauty secret: antiperspirant on zits
My favorite treat: anything peanut butter
My favorite everyday pleasure: smoking menthol ciggies
Ten years ago: loving high school
Five years ago: raising another's kids
One year ago: don't quite remember
One year from now: college or pregnant
Five years from now: nurse or mama
Ten years from now: cooking for others
I’m famous for: my cooking addiction
I’ll never be famous for: singing or dancing
Who I am: nice, genuine person
Who I hope to be: always the same
What I’m thankful for: Todd, Chris, family

That was fun! Pass it on!

No comments: