4.21.2008

menu plan monday




Don't forget to visit orgjunkie.com and see what everyone else is cooking!

Okay, so my breakfast and lunch is really boring because I eat pretty much the same thing every week. I'm not sick of it yet so I'll keep eating it...

Breakfast
Either organic poached egg on whole grain English muffin with natural peanut butter, Kashi bar, or oatmeal.

Lunch
I usually pick two of these: steamed veggie pack in/on whole grain pita or flatbread, cottage cheese, apple, or hummus and carrots, grilled chicken and salad, or leftovers.

Dinner
Monday: macadamia-crusted mahi-mahi tacos with lime aioli, and sweet potatoes.
Tuesday: grilled chicken caesar salad
Wednesday: dinner with friends - it's about time for some sushi!
Thursday: chicken and artichokes on whole grain penne with evoo and parmesan
Friday: stadium food - I'm going to the Cards game with my honey!

What are you eating this week?

No comments: