4.07.2008

Menu Plan Monday

I found the site I'm an Organizing Junkie through another blog I visited and found Menu Plan Monday - how exciting! I have been planning my meals for the week for a long time and now I have somewhere to blog about it! Woohoo!

I was barely functioning on Friday so I forgot to do the FF. I'll get ya back this week...



Monday
B: whole grain english muffin with natural peanut butter
L: frozen veggies: black beans, edamame, snap peas, and carrots; Kashi bar
S: an apple
D: either creamed spinach from A Veggie Venture (great site!) over rice or dinner out with the in-laws, it's SIL's birthday tomorrow.

Tuesday
B: boiled egg and wheat toast
L: frozen veggies: potatoes, snap peas, and red peppers, triscuits and pepperjack.
S: a Kashi bar
D: It's bunco night and it's my turn for something savory. I'm going to make green chili hummus and some wonton crisps - both courtesy of 28 Cooks.

Wednesday
B: whole grain english muffin and an egg
L: chicken and snap peas
S: apple
D: Mushrooms and artichokes on whole grain penne, with some pesto and maybe a little salad on the side. I'm becoming addicted to whole grain pasta. Yummy!

Thursday
B: boiled egg and toast or a Kashi bar
L: leftovers from Wednesday's dinner
S: Kashi bar
D: I'm making baked honey mustard chicken, hope The Roomies like it.

Friday
B: Kashi bar or an egg
L: chicken and a veggie
S: probably nothing since I'm eating out for dinner
D: It's sushi night, not sure where we'll go this week.

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Your menu looks great!! Do you go for sushi every Friday night?

TaraTot said...

I have a friend who has his kids every other weekend so a few of us get together and go on the kid-free weekends... It ends up being every payday.